It's that time of year... time to clean out our closets!
For our local Customers:
Bring your gently used, cleaned, Gaia clothes with your completed consignment form to the store between now and July 28th.
- Clothing must be on hangers and wrapped in plastic garment bags.
- We ask that you call first before bringing clothing to the store!!
- Elijah will be your contact this year (336)408-2109
For our Out of Town Customers:
Please SHIP your gently used, cleaned, Gaia brand clothes with your completed Consignment Form (find link below). We accept clothing purchased at other stores as long as they are the same brands we carry in-store, please check our Brands to make sure.
- All shipments must arrive before July 21st.
- Clothing must be on hangers and wrapped in plastic with completed consignment form.
- We offer 50% of sales as store credit. You will receive a Discount Code exclusive to you, to use online at your convenience.
- All unsold items will be donated to Center for the Prevention of Domestic Violence
We will be working hard to process your clothing from the moment they arrive at the store. That said, the earlier you provide your contribution the better!
The Consignment Sale is scheduled for August 4th, 5th and 6th.
- Friday, August 4th, 7 am-4 pm
- Saturday, August 5th, 9 am-4 pm
- Sunday, August 6th, 11 am-4 pm
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh